PSFK recently had a Good ideas in social media talk. I found the discussion pretty interesting, but way too long. It touched on social media and the struggle between transparency and professionalism.
For those that cant sit through the whole video, it concluded with the panelist's stating their most significant social media feature foe the future.
1. Ambient social connectivity
2. Brands embracing social utility
3. Event organisation - fan networking
4. Socialization of media, eg. currenttv
5. Location based connectivity
“Be yourself, everyone else is taken”
16 hours ago