Tuesday 11 November 2008

Beyond The Valley

Hopefully you have made it through to this page.

Its funny how things happen, some call it fate, some call it destiny I call it divine design. Beyond the Valley is perfectly aligned with a concept I have been working on, and would love to tell you more about.

Asides from this, my background seems to align perfectly with the company culture. I work with the Daydream network, London's first user generated arts magazine. As well as being a Youth advisor to the Tate and INIVA. GT the current digital advertising agency of year is where I had been most recently applying my trade with the industry.

Ultimately I am passionate about Art, Social Media and Culture. I dont just talk about, but I live it which is why I am perfect for Beyond the Valley.

No comments: